For students from Pakistan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced an extra 100 fully funded scholarships.
Saudi Arabia has decided to increase the number of scholarships to 700 in addition to the 600 that are currently available. These scholarships will be offered at various academic levels, such as diploma, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral, in 25 esteemed Saudi universities.
Both Pakistani students living in Saudi Arabia and those in Pakistan are eligible to apply, according to the Pakistani embassy in Riyadh.
However, students who live in Pakistan will receive 75% of the scholarships, with the other 25% going to those who are currently in Saudi Arabia.
Visit the official website for further details if you want to take benefit of this opportunity.
Many Pakistani students are currently studying at some of the best colleges in the world, showing the extraordinary capacity and promise of Pakistan’s youth.